School Readiness Program
This group is ideal for children 4, 5 or 6 years of age who are approaching the start of school or who are needing extra support in the reception classroom. The program will support children who may be experiencing challenges in:
- handwriting and other fine motor skills
- gross motor and balancing skills
- following instructions and routines
- learning pre-literacy skills
- sharing with others
- getting along with peers
To find out our 2020 offerings, download the School Readiness brochure here.
- 7th & 8th from 9:00am to 3:00pm
- 11th & 12th from 9:00am to 3:00pm
The cost of this group is approximately $900 depending on the number of children in the group. *Prices subject to change in line with any ndis pricing schedule reviews.
If you would like to find out more information contact our office using our contact form or by calling 8255 7137.