Join the Talking Matters Team
Be a part of something bigger and join the Talking Matters Clinical Team
In 2018 Talking Matters joined the Torrens Health Group, a leader in Australian healthcare services providing you with
- Opportunities to work with a large team of committed therapists across a broad range of skills
- Opportunities for movement within the Torrens group with MPOT/Access Fitness leading to greater choices for clinical rotation across adults and paediatrics
- Increased opportunities for progressing your career
- The chance to work in other locations - Torrens supported the opening of Talking Matters second location in 2020 with plans to explore additional office locations in the future
Learn more about working at Talking Matters by listening to the experiences of some of our team.
Talking Matters employ passionate health professionals and are always keen to hear from anyone who may be interested in joining out team. If you are keen to be considered for any opportunities we may have at any time, please contact and let the Talking Matters team know.
Flourish with our proven graduate program - Talking Matters offer a small number of graduate postions each year.
More reasons to choose Talking Matters as your next work place?
Continue developing your skills
We are committed to the development of your skills
- PD package (up to $1,000 per year and 3 PD leave days)
- Fortnightly 1:1 clinical mentoring
- Fortnightly clinical team meetings
- Sisterhood with MPOT (adult allied health service) allows for movement into adult based services
Have opportunities for progression
We understand that you may be looking for stepping stones to progress your carer
- Team leader roles
- Senior roles
- Clinical mentoring roles
- Clinical education roles
Be well resourced
We understand that you need to be well resourced to give your best to your clients
- Work laptop and phone
- Huge resource room for onsite therapy
- Significant mobile resource pack
Have variety in your work
Variety is the spice of life
- Options for 0.6 to 1.0 roles
- Mixture of working hours, negotiated on an individual basis: morning shifts (7:30-3:30pm), school shifts (8:45-4:45pm), afternoon shifts (10:30-6:30pm) and Saturday shifts (7:30-3:30pm)
- Options to work at our North and South office locations
- Variety in caseload, location of therapy (office, schools, home visits) and delivery methods (face to face, Telepractice, 1:1, joint sessions, groups)
Have the backing of a strong admin team support
We invest in admin supports so that you can focus on your clients
- Bookings and payments
- Calendar set up
- NDIS support
- Handling referrals and client documentation
- Open door management policy
Work with the support of a strong management team
Our management team are experienced and well known clinicians in their own right and ready and waiting to support you.
Be recognised and rewarded for your work
We invest in our people
- Competitive salaries
- Yearly salary reviews with increases reflective of performance
- Opportunity to earn additional $12,000 per year
- Opportunity for additional week of annual leave per annum
- Company paid maternity leave (up to 16 weeks)
Or join the Talking Matters Operations Team
- Competitive pay
- Yearly pay reviews with increases reflective of performance
- Permanent or casual positions
- Opportunity for additional week of annual leave per annum (permanents)
- Company paid maternity leave (up to 16 weeks) (permanents)
- Shifts rostered Mon - Fri between 7.30am and 6.00pm, Sat 7.30am and 3.30pm
We currently have 4 positions available.
We currently have opportunities for occupational therapists to join the Talking Matters Team. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume and cover letter to indicate your interest and to arrange a confidential discussion.
We are looking committed and motivated psychologist who would value the opportunity to be a key team member in our multidisciplinary service. You would support families with managing anxiety, behaviour, parenting, autism, social skill development and more.
We currently have opportunities for speech pathologists to join the Talking Matters Team. Please email email@example.com with a resume and cover letter to indicate your interest and to arrange a confidential discussion.
Operations Team Members
We currently have opportunities for operations team members to join the Talking Matters Team. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume and cover letter to indicate your interest.