Talking Matters Legal Information
All Talking Matters professionals take the privacy of our clients and their families very seriously. We promise that:
- We won't use your personal data for any purpose that you have not agreed to.
- If we feel it would be useful to share information about your child and our involvement we will always ask your permission first and will not provide information to others unless you have consented to us doing so or we are required to by law.
- Should you feel we have any inaccuracies or errors in the information we have collected about you or your child you are able to request this information is corrected and we will do so.
- We won't discuss your child or give your personal data to any company, organisation or individual outside of Talking Matters unless you've provided us with your written consent
- We will never sell or trade your personal data or contact details to third party list brokers or direct marketing companies.
- We will do our very best to ensure that your personal data is kept securely stored for as long as your details are in our care.
- Once our relationship with you has concluded, we guarantee that your confidential information will be destroyed in a confidential manner at the appropriate time in the future.