Talking Matters have collated a list of useful websites and information for children, parents and teachers. Please select from a link below to visit the website(s):
Activities for children
- Starfall website: Helping children to learn and read.
- Interactive Reading Games website: Helping children develop their reading skills.
- Early Learning HQ website: Early learning resources for teachers.
- Super Teacher Worksheets website: Worksheets and activities for teachers, parents, tutors and families.
- Department for Education and Child Develpment (DECD) - Great Start website: Information, ideas and activities to support learning.
- ReadWriteThink website: Interactive literacy programs and tools for school aged students.
- Reading Bear website: Fun and free multimedia phonics presentations that help children learn to read.
- Sight Words website: Phonological awareness and learning to read for teachers and parents.
Autism spectrum resources
- Tony Attwood's website: A guide for parents, professionals and people with Asperger's Syndrome.
- Sue Larkey's website: Information about supporting children with autism in schools.
Information for parents, teachers and SSO's
- The Learning App Guide website: A fully comprehensive listing of reviews for the latest educational and autism applications for students in early childhood and primary years.
- Speech Pathology Australia website: Resources about Speech Pathology and how to find a Speech Pathologist near you in Australia.
- National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) website: For families who require more information about the NDIA.